I dont' have any resolutions, I have goals. A resolution you have to keep for a year, a goal you can keep until you acheive it. So goals are better.
1. Go to another Jonas Brothers concert ( because it's like stress relief, and makes me so happy)
2. Go to Disneyworld or Disneyland ( since I've never been to any American disney parks and apparently they "pwn")
3. Decide what I'm going to do with my life.
4. Be myself
5. Speak my mind and stop being quiet. Which means talking in my Ag classes and showing those stupid cowboys who's boss.
6. Study for the GRE
7. Try Absinthe
8. Go on a roadtrip
9. Get married JOKING
10. Get a pair of RayBans
11. Actaully make an effort to find a church I like.
12. Get my own apartment.
13. Tell my Dad how I feel
14. Visit grad schools
15. Go green
16. Have fun
Yeah that's it, nothing interesting has happened in my life. That's the result of being a blob over break and doing nothing productive. I did go to Peter's house and I played beer pong and flip cup and drank tequilla and coke and stuff. I also participated in the rescue of a Jonas Brothers display. I'm happy to report that Kevin is doing well, he's happy and healthy and has been adopted by his abductee. That's about it though. New Years Eve was pretty boring. I had mountain dew and crown, I put too much crown in so I was tipsy after I drank like half of it. Then I tried fosters and nearly threw up, I don't remember it being that gross. I've been online since noon today. Yeah. I have no life. Oh well!